Saturday, August 14, 2010


Last Sunday was our one year anniversary :) I was going to do a big post with pictures and stories and tales of what we've learned our first year of marriage but basically I can say it all in 1 sentence-

I LOVE MICHAEL ALLEN CARGILL WITH ALL MY HEART!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Every day is an adventure and I have fallen more and more in love with this man each time I see him. I am so blessed to come home from work and see my best friend and have him hug me, kiss me, encourage me, and make me laugh. God made us for each other- I have no doubt in my mind about that. So we may not be perfect...but we are perfect for each other.


I am the luckiest girl in the world!

2 comments:

  1. This made my heart way happy. I can't believe how quickly the year has flown...amazing! It feels like just yesterday we were all helping you with some of the finishing touches in your bridal suite before the ceremony, taking fun pictures and just being silly girls. Love you, lady! Hope I get to see you at Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww Congrats guys. Y'all are amazing.

    ReplyDelete