Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I did it!!

A post before I hit the 6 month mark :) Unfortunatly I have nothing interesting to say. I feel like I ramble better in bullet points so here goes:

  • My new job is going well! And there are all sorts of restaurants and yummy eateries within walking distance. AKA ya'll should text me everyday and yell at me if I didnt bring my lunch. Otherwise I'm gonna be fat and BROKE.

  • Everyone I know seems to be having babies. I'm so excited for everyone but really? When did we get to be old enough for this? (and yes I realize its not everyone. but its a lot of people)

  • I'm about to turn 24. That means I only have 19 days left to get my belly button peirced. I feel like 24 year olds have to be mature so I need to get any 'rebellion' out of my system now. The next time you see me I'll look like Pink


  • I am so grateful that my husband has a good job. But selfishly I hate being a plant wife. He's been called in so much lately, had to work weekends, nights, 16 hour days. And he puts a smile on his face and says he does it for our family. And I love him so much for that. But I wish I could spend more time with him :(

  • Its getting warmer outside!!! I'm tired of the cold weather!! But I love Zach Browns song by that same name....I am ready to soak up some sunshine though!

  • We want to go skiing next year with all of our friends. So you should come! And then hopefully a cruise with our family? We need more vacation days.....

  • I have been searching for cute sandals after my dog ate my favorite pair last summer. It seems the 'Jenn' look is completely out.

  • We've been working out a lot lately! Hopefully we can keep it up and stay motivated and get back to our wedding weights. We've each put on our share of happy pounds :)

  • I need to get ready for bed.

Night!!!!


Jenn

1 comment:

  1. Whew!! That's a lot of updates, lady! And, P.S. - I'm not having a baby ;)

    ReplyDelete